We offer a range of appointments to meet your health needs throughout the working week, including GPs, Practice Nurses, Physiotherapist and Social Prescriber. We also offer eConsultations - please see GP Appointments or Non-Urgent Conditions for further information.
Appointments are available during our core hours of 08.00 to 18.00 Monday – Friday.
In addition, we offer a limited number of appointments during extended hours:
- Monday to Thursday - 18:30 to 20:00 - Springs Medical Centre, Ilkley
- Friday - 18.30 to 20:00 - Silsden & Steeton Medical Practice, Elliott Street, Silsden, BD20 0DG
- Saturday and Sunday 09:00 to 11:00 - Silsden & Steeton Medical Practice, Elliott Street, Silsden, BD20 0DG
Weekend telephone appointments with a Pharmacist are also available, please speak to Reception for further information.
Making an Appointment
There are three main ways of making an appointment:
- calling the practice on (01943) 604455 during normal surgery hours of 8am to 6pm.
- using eConsult (for routine matters) from our website
- signing-up for online services and booking an appointment through the SystmOnline link on our website or using an app on your smartphone or tablet. Going online is quick and easy and appointments are available 24 hours a day rather than just surgery opening times. Please note that this only covers GP appointments at present.
When booking an online appointment, please specify the reason for your request. This allows the team to ensure you are seeing the most appropriate person and also allows the clinician an opportunity to review your records to give the best possible advice and care at your appointment. We reserve the right to cancel online appointments that do not include a reason or some indication of why that appointment has been requested. Please also do not book consecutive (or so-called “double”) appointments. We reserve the right to cancel any such occurrences noted on the system.
Cancelling an Appointment
If you are unable attend a planned appointment, please cancel this as soon as you are aware by calling the surgery or cancelling online. Appointment slots are valuable and all missed appointments mean that another patient has been inconvenienced and a cost to the NHS.